Last Updated: April 8th, 2022
Controller as per art. 4 no. 7 of (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for processing of your personal data is:
149 Technologies GmbH
Nievenheimer Str. 47
Collection and processing of personal data in 149 Live Calendar apps
When downloading a mobile app, the app store operator (Google / Apple) receives information needed to complete download and installation, which might include but is not limited to username, e-mail address, user ids, and device data. We cannot control in any way what data is collected and are not responsible for data collection or processing as part of app store downloads.
Using the Service without registration
When using our apps without a 149 Live Calendar account, we do not collect or transmit to 149 Technologies any personal data. All data storage and processing carried out by the apps takes place on your mobile device. In order to configure our app during initial startup, we collect and transmit the following device data: Language, Region, Timezone, app version, Android version, Android Id, device model.
Using the Service with registration
When using our apps with a 149 Live Calendar account, we collect and transmit to 149 Technologies the following data:
- Device data: Language, Region, Timezone, app version, Android version, Android Id, device model
- Account data: First name, last name, e-mail address, password. In addition, you can add a profile picture and your birthday in the "My account" section of the app.
- Calendar data: Events, birthdays and ToDos stored in 149 Live calendars will be synchronized to our servers and stored by us. Purpose of storing calendar data are: Providing a backup of your data, synchronization of multiple devices, and enabling to share calendars with other users you invite to them. We do not synchronize events or birthdays originating from the Android calendar store or Android address book.
- Connected accounts: When you connect a Google, Microsoft or T-Online account to the Service, we synchronize calendar data of these accounts via our servers. To provide such synchronization, we may cache and / or store such data on our servers for a period of time. You can disconnect such accounts anytime again via the Service. In case an account is disconnect, we remove all data which might be cached for this account from our servers.
- Location: In case you configured one of our apps to show local weather forecasts and have also given the necessary Android permission to access the current device location, this location is transmitted to our servers whenever a weather forecast is requested in order to retrieve and process such weather forecast. We do not store location data and do not link it to your user account.
Legal basis for data processing related to your account is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 point a) and b) GDPR.
You may delete your 149 Live calendar account at any time. In order to do so, please use the respective feature of our app (iOS devices) or contact us via email to email@example.com. When your account is deleted, this includes all account data and calendar data. All connections to other calendar accounts are also deleted as well as all other data we might have stored.
Any removed content may still persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time. In case you have shared calendars with other users and have not excluded them from your calendars before deleting your account, calendar data shared with other users will remain available to them.
Automated data collection
When you use the Service, our Web servers automatically receive and record data on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform. This information includes IP address, the page requested, date and time of access, browser type and browser version, operating system type and version. Cookie information might also be received and stored. We consider such data as anonymous, meaning it is not linked to a specific user account. We store this data for up to 30 days and use it to ensure stable technical operation of the Service as well as to support debugging.
Legal basis for processing of such data is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 point b) GDPR in case we need to process data to provide the service to you. In case data is used to ensure stability and security of our service, legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 point f).
Our legitimate interest are achieving technical stability and providing the service to you in a secure manner as outlined abobe. We never use such data to draw conclusions about your person.
In order to continuously improve our Service for you, we collect and store data about usage of our Service in anonymous form. We use Google Analytics on some platforms as well as our own analytics tools. Usage data contain information how often and in which order the features of the Service are used, but no personal data or calendar data.
Legal basis for processing of such data is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 point f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest are the optimization and marketing purpose mentioned above. Collected data is removed from our servers as soon as they are no longer needed.
Usage and sharing of data
In general, we use the information you provide to us to:
- Provide the 149 Live Calendar Service to you
- Respond to your requests
- Improve the quality and content of our Service
Your personal data is an integral part of 149 Technologies' business, and 149 Technologies will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone.
We may only share or disclose personal data in the following scenarios:
- Hosting / Technical services: 149 Technologies works with the hosting company HostEurope GmbH in order to provide our Service to you. Your data is stored on HostEurope servers. Additional information regarding our partner company is available on the HostEurope Web site.
- Legal Investigations or Protection: We may release personal data when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law or when needed to protect our legal rights.
- Business Transfer: If 149 Technologies or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that 149 Technologies goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, personal data would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a 3rd party.
We may further process personal data to create "aggregate data", which is consolidated information from which all individual user identities have been removed. Aggregate data help us understand general usage patterns, and might be shared with 3rd parties for various purposes, including for advertising and marketing purposes. An example for aggregate data is the number of users using our Service each month.
Security of Personal Information
149 Technologies takes appropriate security measures to protect all Personal Information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Personal information we receive from you is always protected with encryption, such as Secured Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, during transmission over the Internet.
Even though the servers on which personal data is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access, you should know that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that the data you choose to store or manage through our Service are maintained at adequate levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that data.
Your rights towards 149 Technologies
In case our Service is processing your personal data, you are data subject as per art. 4 no. 1 GDPR. You have the following rights towards us as the responsible controller:
Right to access, rectification, erasure and restriction
You have the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by 149 Technologies. You also have the right to demand that your personal data is rectified, amended, restricted or deleted.
Right to object
When personal data is processed based on legitimate interests as per art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 point f) GDPR, you have the right to object, as per art. 21 GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data. In case you would like to exercise your right to object, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to withdraw your consent
In case data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time as per art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, effective for all future processing. In case you would like to exercise your right to withdraw your consent, please contact us via email to email@example.com.
You may contact 149 Technologies at the following address:
149 Technologies GmbH, Nievenheimer Str. 47, 40221 Duesseldorf, Germany; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org