Last Updated: August 1st, 2020
Collection of Personal Information
We define "Personal Information" as information related to a user account. The following groups of Personal Information are collected:
- User Profile: Usage of the Service may include registering for an account through the 149 Live Calendar applications. During the registration process, the information we may collect and store includes your name and e-mail address as well as the type of the device used to access the service.
- Calendar Content: When you connect 3rd party services such as Google Calendar or Microsoft Calendar to the Service, we may cache and / or store 3rd party calendar content on our servers for a period of time. We may also send relevant notifications to your mobile device based on such content. You can connect or disconnect 3rd party calendars anytime via the 149 Live Calendar applications.
- Location: After you have given your explicit consent, we may receive your location information while you are using our app. Location information helps us to enrich your calendar experience by enabling weather forecasts, calculating the distance between an upcoming event and your current location, and more advanced features. You can turn off location based features anytime by using the "Settings" functionality of the 149 Live Calendar applications or by removing your consent in Android or iOS settings.
- Usage Patterns: Finally, we receive and store information about your use of our Service. We may use such information to adapt our communication to you, and to continuously improve the Service based on usage patterns.
Automated Information Collection
When you use the Service, 149 Technologies automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform. This information includes IP address, the page requested, date and time of access, browser type and browser version, operating system type and version. Cookie information might also be received and stored. We consider such information as anonymous, meaning it is not linked to a specific user account and primarily used for statistical purposes.
Usage and Sharing of Personal Information
In general, we use the information you provide to us to:
- Provide the 149 Live Calendar Service to you
- Respond to your requests
- Provide customer service and support
- Improve the quality and content of our Service
Your Personal Information is an integral part of 149 Technologies' business, and 149 Technologies will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We may only share or disclose Personal Information in the following scenarios:
- Partner Companies: We may share Personal Information with companies who perform technical or business services for us, but only to the extent required to perform the services requested. We do not allow partner companies to use any of your Personal Information for their own purposes without your prior permission.
- Legal Investigations or Protection: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law or when needed to protect our legal rights.
- Business Transfer: If 149 Technologies or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that 149 Technologies goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a 3rd party.
We may further process Personal Information to create "aggregate data", which is consolidated information from which all individual user identities have been removed. Aggregate data help us understand general usage patterns, and might be shared with 3rd parties for various purposes, including for advertising and marketing purposes.
As a registered user you might receive information about new 149 Live Calendar features by e-mail, as well as notifications about important updates of policies or other documents.
You can unsubscribe from e-mail communication at any time. Every message contains the information on how you can unsubscribe with effect for the future.
Security of Personal Information
149 Technologies takes appropriate security measures to protect all Personal Information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Personal information we receive from you is always protected with encryption, such as Secured Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, during transmission over the Internet.
Even though the servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access, you should know that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that the data you choose to store or manage through our Service are maintained at adequate levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that data.
Viewing and Updating Personal Information
The 149 Live Calendar Application allows you to view, and where applicable update, the following personal information stored with your account at any time. Please note that this list may evolve.
- E-Mail Address
- User Profile Information (Name, Photo, etc.)
Deleting an Account
You may delete your account at any time by sending a respective request to our support via the "Help & More" menu option of our mobile applications. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail as soon as your account and connected data has been deleted.
When your account is deleted, your Personal Information will be removed and will no longer be accessible through the account. However, any removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time or may remain with users you have shared content with.
You may contact 149 Technologies at the following address:
149 Technologies GmbH, Nievenheimer Str. 47, 40221 Duesseldorf, Germany; e-mail: email@example.com